Hair is one of the most eye-catching features in the beauty of every woman. A haircut can tell you a lot about a woman’s health condition and show you how a woman takes care of her health and beauty. I am sure that each woman on the planet is striving to look beautiful and attractive. And if there are ways to become more attractive, there are no obstacles to apply them. And why not? Beauty is the primary power of any woman. Of course, if she is smart enough. If you want to improve the state of your hair and make your head of hair abundant and brilliant, coconut oil can be a good assistant.
Why Should You Try Coconut Oil For Hair?
- Coconut oil is an excellent stimulator for hair growth because it is reaching deep into its follicles;
- If you have dandruff, lice or insect bites, coconut oil can help you to get rid of it;
- If your hair is dry, coconut oil can quickly moisturize it naturally;
- Coconut oil makes your hair to be shiny and soft;
- There is no more split ends and hair breakage with coconut oil. So, it can contribute to hair length;
- Due to the lack of vitamins, we often face such problems as hair loss. Coconut oil can help you to prevent this problem.
How to Use Coconut Oil for Getting Better Effect?
It is essential to warm coconut oil before using it as it enhances its beneficial properties. You should apply coconut oil over the hair. It is vital to reach each strand, so comb it through the hair. Massage your head and leave it overnight. In the morning, wash your hair with a shampoo. It is preferable to wash it even two times as soon as coconut oil can leave greasy hair effect.
Homemade Masks with Coconut Oil
- Anti Hair Breakage Recipe
- 2 tbsp coconut oil ( reestablishes protein in hair)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (makes your hair stronger)
- In a blending bowl, put two tablespoons of softened natural coconut oil and one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar;
- Blend well;
- Apply it to your hair and then take off it on for around 15 to 20 minutes;
- Wash and condition hair.
- Nourishment Recipe
- 1 avocado (fortifies hair against breakage, revitalizes, and greases up dry strands)
- 2 to 4 tbsp coconut oil (advances hair development and food)
- Cut avocado into chunks;
- Puree employing a blender;
- Add a tablespoon of water to alter its consistency;
- Transfer this to a bowl;
- Liquefy coconut oil by drenching its container in a bowl of hot water;
- Add 2 to 4 tablespoons to the avocado puree;
- Mix well with a spoon;
- Apply into dry or clammy hair (more inclined to breakage);
- Using your fingers, rub the veil into your scalp and cover hair strands;
- Tie hair up or utilize a shower cap;
- Leave it on for almost 10 to 25 minutes;
- Rinse thoroughly beneath running water and wash with sulfate-free shampoo;
- Remove water and dry hair with a towel.
Have you ever used coconut oil for hair? Did you like it? What are your favorite masks with coconut oil?